This is a Roleplaying Site
Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Random.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nymphalem Alis: Jovec, Shevari, & Pierrot

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Nymphalem Alis: Jovec, Shevari, & Pierrot Empty Nymphalem Alis: Jovec, Shevari, & Pierrot Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Winter, Spring, Summer, & Autumn

Faeries have lived in the Amazon forest for almost 500 years. They have thrived in the vast forestland that they call home. Any outsider who finds this civilization is killed. The Faeries are not barbarians, far from it. They have a monarch government and a system of nobles and peasants. Unlike most monarchies, if not all of them, the Queen is superior to the King. This possibly has to do with the female dominance.

Faeries have a very simple way of life. They are also very different in genders. Females have butterfly wings, while their male counterparts have dragonfly wings. Families can have up to three kids. At least one of those children must be a male, due to the high female to male ratio. It is not uncommon for a male to have up to three wives.

The King of Summer is the only male to be allowed to have one wife. He is not permitted to have mistresses, unlike other cultures. The royal couple can have up to five children. It is unsure how often the role of the seasons is changed, it last happened several generations ago. This means the king becomes the "King of Winter" while the queen becomes the "Queen of Summer".

More recently, the faeries have had a lack of members in their population, meaning the race is declining rapidly. To help keep the faerie race alive, they have been stealing infants and children from the human race. They alter these humans' genetic make up to make them into faeries, wings and all.

At the start of this roleplay, an interesting thing has occurred. An outsider has found the faerie's kingdom. Like all outsiders, this male was sentenced to death. However, the icy-hearted queen decided to spare him and take him as her husband. The couple was informed that if the queen does not conceive a baby within the first year of marriage, the outsider will die.

And so our story begins. . .

Form
Code:
Name:
Role in Life:
Appearance:
Wings:
Born, Kidnapped, Outsider:
Crush:
Significant Other:
Power:
Other:

Last edited by Pierrot on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://aroleplayingsite.rpg-board.net

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

Renea Sakura Wolff

Alexander Simmons

N/A Only to be born to the royal couple.

Blossom

Joseph Calado

Zephyra

Maria Solomon

Last edited by Pierrot on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

Ancient

Ancient, Roaming the Earth for over 1,000 Years.

Female

Queen of Winter, Princess Elsewhere

Beautiful female with a graceful hourglass-like figure. She has beautiful, shiny brunette hair that reaches elbow's length. Her hair turns pure white only in the winter. Renea's eyes are a beautiful China blue. Her shoulders and part of her upper back are dusted with frost and miniture ice crystals that never seem to melt. One would only think it to be glitter unless up close to her. This beautiful, young-looking maiden cannot feel the cold and though her skin is ice cold to the touch, it is her natural temperature. On top of that, she has two sharp fang-like canine teeth, possibly for piercing skin. Around her is the scent of vanilla and a trace of the scent of blood. She often wears white dresses to symbolize her winter season.

Spoiler:

Renea's wings are simple blue butterfly wings. The exact species is unknown. The outer edges are jet black while the inner areas fade from ice blue to a darker blue.
Spoiler:

Kidnapped

Though she is marrying Alexander Simmons, and she had saved him from death, she has no true crush on him.
This leaves her crush status as None.

She is currently engaged to Alexander Simmons.

She controls Ice and the fire she has mastered is blue in color.

Renea is a vampire that was kidnapped in her childhood years. She was kept in a dark room until she was of age to be deemed a queen. She is a vampire of the Vampire Kingdom in the Underground City. She knows she is not a faerie and has played along with the role she was given so she does not have to return home. It's safe to assume her reason is her bad connection with family members.

Last edited by Pierrot on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Nymphalem Alis: Jovec, Shevari, & Pierrot Empty Alexander O. Simmons form. Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:49 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Allie, Alex, Lex, Mr. Simmons, Simmons, Saint, Prophet, White Grim

Unknown, but dates back to 1851

Male

King of Summer

Having a handsome face and pale, pale skin, his long [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reached his waist and as it descends, it curls up at the tip. His pupils are like a cat's. His irides are red and if one stares at his eyes long enough, they could see a fiery orange in them. Despite the fierce, expressive eyes he has, a trait he had gathered from his mother is also long eyelashes. Although looking a little feminine for the face and a delicate build for his body, he has some development in muscles. He doesn't wear shoes most of the time, highly unlikely he would at any point. Alexander never wears black no matter what he wears and his nails and toenails are "painted" white. Standing at 5'11", he weighs about 143 pounds.

His wings are angelic, since he is of two separate races; they shift to different colors, hues and shades of the color wheel. The feathers shine a different color depending on the angle of which the viewer is in. The "marginal wing covert" is brown and is sort-of like bones. It is fairly rare that he uses his wings for anything.

Outsider

He is starting to develop feelings for Renea

Renea S. Wolff is his significant other (engaged)

His powers are fire, wind and light.

Other facts known about him are a mix between Angel and Dragon and he is the last of his kind. No family left alive.

Mary, Ms. Solomon, Steel, Flower Girl.

Eighteen

Female

Peasant

Maria is a petite, kind girl with large blue eyes that reflects that of the ocean. She keeps at least one flower in her hair as she walks around in the society. She often wears a dress that would compliment her skinny figure. Her long eyelashes help bring out her eyes. She does have antennae protruding from her forehead. Maria's hair is blonde and usually it curls softly and reaches to her shoulders. She has a natural blush on her cheeks. She stands at 5'4" and weighs about 114 pounds. She would sometimes wear her usual [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that barely covers her skin because she's so poor.

Maria's wings are quite simple actually; it is yellow and it has two dots near the tip of them. She has the wings of a Dogface Butterfly. Her wings seems like they are made of paper. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Born

Open.

Open

No ability save for flight (if that would count)

None

Joe, Cal, Mr. Calado, Seph

Twenty

Male

Royal Guard

Joseph, standing at 6'1", he weighs about 159 pounds. He is fairly built; his muscles on his skin and his skin is slightly tanned. He has short blonde hair with black and brown streaks in them. He has a square jaw and very unlike Alex, he obviously shows more of a masculine build. He has high cheekbones and his face looks stern, despite being a hardheaded and adamant man. Joseph's arms are scarred from the amount of fights he had been in the past. He wears his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joseph's wings are like the Twelve-Spotted Skimmer Dragonfly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kidnapped

Some people hint that he likes Alexander, since he is bisexual, but that is uncertain.

Open

Limited amount of light energy.

None

Zeph, Firyah

Nineteen

Female

Noble

Zephyra stands at 5'1" and she weighs about 109 pounds. She has light purple hair that compliments her wings beautifully and reaches to her lower back, her bangs covering part of her eye. Her eyes are purple as well, though a little darker. She has pointed ears, slightly, and antennae as well. She often wears eye shadow and she also often wear her lipstick from time to time. Despite this, she wears commonly black dresses that seem more like a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The wings are dark and they have small circles of yellow at the bottom, with some thick steaks of blue at the end of the wings. She has the wings of the Black Swallowtail Butterfly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Born

She doesn't have anyone despite the fact that she likes flirting with men.

Open

Darkness

None

Last edited by Jovec on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://jovec.tumblr.com/

-doublepost- ^^;

Last edited by Shevari on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Name: Blossom
Role in Life: Lady in waiting.
Appearance:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wings:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Born, Kidnapped, Outsider: Born
Crush: none yet
Significant Other: none yet
Power: Nature
Other: Nope!

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

It is fine, Shev. We can always delete it.

He sat around in the throne room, his legs crossed. He waited patiently. The one guard, Joseph Calado, had approached him and struck up a small talk. Something simple. Then the guard was on his way to the market to patrol the area. The red-head rose from his chair and started to roam around the throne room, his face having no expression. He hadn't shown much expressions since he was saved.

Last edited by Jovec on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

"Are you not happy?" asked Renea as she entered the room. The crystals on her dress jingled. "The wedding day approaches soon." She was looking out the window, not at him. She approached her throne and ran her hand over it, her eyes blank as her focus turned to the fabric.

Last edited by Pierrot on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blossom was holding her lucky pink fan as she entered the room smiling. "Do you need anything Lady Renea?" She said swishing her tail a bit while her ears where perked up to hear what Renea was about to say more clearly.

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Alexander was about to say something before he gave Renea a small smile. He didn't feel like talking just yet. He approached the throne he sat on earlier and sat down. He looked at Blossom. He felt so out of place here. He wanted Renea to answer Blossom's question first, since he felt like he wasn't accepted as of yet.

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

"Some jasmine tea, please Blossom," said Renea with a smile. She stayed standing while Alexander sat.

"I will be right back Lady Renea!" Blossom scurried off to get the jasmine tea the queen had asked for.

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Looking at Renea, he sighed. "I don't know how to feel," he answered her. "I am not accepted, nor do I fit in. I am only saved through your marriage for some short time, then I will die if you don't conceive within the first year. I am stuck. It is too overwhelming."

Zephyra was casually going around the castle as she walked. Looking at what she could. If there were photographs, then she would stop and look at them. If there was something that caught her eye, she would inspect it for a while. The noble was only visiting the castle and it had been a little while since she did. She was slowly making her way to the front though. Slowly.

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

"You do know I am not forcing you to stay, correct? You can simply leave. Flee this land and they will not follow. The only time they leave is to steal babies and children. Even then, they do not leave this continent. Sneak away to other lands," said Renea. "You have other options. Yet, if you have considered them, you have not followed through with them. Why is that?" She wasn't accusing him, just curious.

Blossom scurried back with the tea and handed it to the queen in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. "Enjoy miss." she said smiling. She then stepped back and gave the couple some space.

Last edited by Shevari on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Lex sighed. He didn't answer for some time, looking at Blossom when she returned and then back at Renea. "I have nowhere to go to." he said. "No family. If I have gone somewhere, it would be the same. I would be in this chastity-like state in other places. I would have placed myself somewhere away from civilization. I would be a traveler. In a sense I am looking for a place to settle."

He paused for a moment before continuing. "I am also hunted." he said. "On a run. Thus is why I cannot settle in any place for long. Maybe, since this land has security, I can settle because I would be protected even if they are only protecting the land. Maybe, I am just a coward. I won't deny."

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

"I see," said Renea. She held the plate and cup in her hands. "Thank you, Blossom. You are dismissed for now."

"Thank you miss!" Blossoms smile got bigger and she scurried off out of the throne room and into the hallway. Blossom went down to the sitting room and went to the window to look out at the things below.

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

"Why have you chosen to save me?" he asked. "Have your kind killed outsiders before me as well?"

Zephyra saw Blossom and approached her. "Nothing to do?" she asked with a small smile.

"Not really. Lady Renea has dismissed me for the moment." Blossom smiled.

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

"You can say that," said Renea. "I've been here for a very long time." She took a sip of tea. "I know the feeling of wanting to run away. I don't mind it here. I do not wish to go back home. Besides, the faeries need me."

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Giving a small chuckle, he rested his elbow on the armchair, his head resting on his hand. "And what do they need help with? They seem quite prosperous to me."

She sighed and looked out the window. "So...what is it you're doing?" she asked when she looked at Blossom again. "Sitting around? Fun thing to do..."

"Just looking out the window. The view is pretty don't you think?" Blossom turned her head to look back at Zephyra and then turned back again to look out the window.

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

"They have a monarchy system. They need a queen, after all," said Renea, smiling a little. She sighed. "Besides, their race is faltering. I want to help them try to thrive in any way I can. Without a leader, I feel as though they will just fall apart."

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

A lexander hummed. "I see." he said. "I blame the amount of female population there are and not enough of the close ratio between male and female, but that is me. I do not mean to be sexist in any way, shape or form."

"Yeah, it's pretty," Zephyra said. "You don't go to the Market?" she said. "The Market Place I mean. Where you can browse for items to shop."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum