This is a Roleplaying Site
Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Random.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not The Place or The Time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not The Place or The Time Empty Not The Place or The Time Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

February 24, 2013

Sorry about the rant. I should delete it later. Bear with me for it's rather "WTF?", but you know, it's a rant. It's what's in my mind.

Today's topic is my weight. I have to rant about it because a lot of people make fun of me for it. I hate that. I'm +170-180 lbs at 5 feet, 1 inch. And yes, I know that is overweight. Yes, I know the effects it has on my body. Okay? Okay. No need to point it out.

"Your fat" is one of the things that gets me. I get verbally abused at home-to tears-about my weight. Not to mention the comments that have been most recent at school. Some of which include "What, are you afraid of healthy food?" and "I hope you die of diabetes b---h."

Enough is enough. I don't want to deal with it, and as an individual, I shouldn't have to. I know it's a ridiculous amount of weight. But, still, if I die from it, it's my own fault. The criticism and comments do not help my self-esteem. I am a stress eater, so in turn, the comments only make it worse. Please just stop. Thank you.

https://aroleplayingsite.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum